Born in a marathi family in Karnataka, Shivajirao Gaekwad, a bus conductor once, is ruling the South Indian Cinema Industry for more than 2 decades, with more than 1 Crore Fans.
He has received honours such as Raj Kapoor Award (2007) from the Government of Maharastra, Padma Bhushan (2000) from Government of India, Kalaichelvam Award (1995) from the Nadigar Sangam, Oshobismit Award (1995) for Spirituality from Rajinish Ashram, MGR Award (1989) and Kalaimamani Award (1984) from the Government of Tamilnadu.
He won the Best Actor award, given by the Government of Tamil Nadu for his role in the film Chandramukhi(2005). And, has been selected as best movie entertainer in India for the year 2007 by NDTV.
His name is Rajinikanth… and here is the collection of Rajinikanth FUNNY Facts. Nothing is MINE, ALL CTRL+C, CTRL+V. My faves are marked BOLD
1. Rajnikanth makes onions cry
2. Ghosts are actually caused by Rajnikanth killing people faster than Death can process them.
3. Rajnikanth can build a snowman….. out of rain.
4. Rajnikanth can strangle you with a cordless phone.
5. Rajnikanth can drown a fish.
6. When Rajnikanth enters a room, he doesn’t turn the lights on, he turns the dark off.
7. When Rajnikanth looks in a mirror the mirror shatters, because not even glass is stupid enough to get in between Rajnikanth and Rajnikanth.
8. Brett Favre can throw a football over 50 yards. Rajnikanth can throw Brett Favre even further.
9. The last digit of pi is Rajnikanth. He is the end of all things.
10. Rajnikanth does not know where you live, but he knows where you will die.
11. Bullets dodge Rajnikanth.
12. A Handicap parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Rajnikanth and that you will be handicapped if you park there.
13. Rajnikanth’ calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd, no one fools Rajnikanth.
14. If you spell Rajnikanth wrong on Google it doesn’t say, Did you mean Rajnikanth? It simply replies, “Run while you still have the chance”
15. Rajnikanth can do a wheelie on a unicycle.
16. Once a cobra bit Rajnikanth’ leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.
17. When Rajnikanth gives you the finger, he’s telling you how many seconds you have left to live.
18. Rajnikanth can kill two stones with one bird.
19. Rajnikanth was once on Celebrity Wheel of Fortune and was the first to spin. The next 29 minutes of the show consisted of everyone standing around awkwardly, waiting for the wheel to stop.
20. Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. Rajnikanth can kill 100 percent of whatever he wants. There is no such thing as global warming. Rajnikanth was cold, so he turned the sun up.
21. Rajnikanth can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.
22. Rajnikanth has a deep and abiding respect for human life; unless it gets in his way.
23. It takes Rajnikanth 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.
24. Rajnikanth once shot down a German fighter plane with his finger, by yelling, “Bang!”
25. In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Rajnikanth could use to kill you, including the room itself.
26. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. Behind every dead man, there is Rajnikanth.
27. Rajnikanth destroyed the periodic table, because Rajnikanth only recognizes the element of surprise.
28. Rajnikanth got his drivers license at the age of 16 Seconds.
29. With the rising cost of gasoline, Rajnikanth is beginning to worry about his drinking habit.
30. The square root of Rajnikanth is pain. Do not try to square Rajnikanthh, the result is death.
31. When you say “no one’s perfect”, Rajnikanth takes this as a personal insult.
32. There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Rajnikanth has allowed to live.
33. Outer space exists because it’s afraid to be on the same planet with Rajnikanth.
34. Rajnikanth counted to infinity – twice.
35. When Rajnikanth does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.
36. Rajnikanth is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.
37. Rajnikanth doesn’t wear a watch; HE decides what time it is.
38. Rajnikanth gave Mona Lisa that smile.
39. Rajnikanth can slam a revolving door.
40. There are no races, only countries of people Rajnikanth has beaten to different shades of black and blue.
41. Rajnikanth’s house has no doors, only walls that he walks through.
42. Rajnikanth can divide by zero.
43. Newton’s Third Law is wrong: Although it states that for each action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, there is no force equal in reaction to a Rajnikanth turnaround kick.
44. When taking the GRE, write “Rajnikanth” for every answer. You will score over 1600.
45. Rajnikanth has 12 moons. One of those moons is the Earth.
46. Rajnikanth grinds his coffee with his teeth and boils the water with his own rage.
47. Archeologists unearthed an old English dictionary dating back to the year 1236. It defined “victim” as “one who has encountered Rajnikanth”
48. If you Google search “Rajnikanth getting kicked” you will generate zero results. It just doesn’t happen.
49. Rajnikanth can drink an entire gallon of milk in thirty-seven seconds.
50. Rajnikanth doesn’t bowl strikes, he just knocks down one pin and the other nine faint.
51. Bermuda Triangle used to be the Bermuda Square, until Rajnikanth kicked one of the corners off.
52. There are no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, Rajnikanth lives in Chennai.
53. Rajnikanth once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink.
54. James Cameron wanted Rajnikanth to play the Terminator. However, upon reflection, he realized that would have turned his movie into a documentary, so he went with Arnold Schwarzenegger.
55. Thousands of years ago Rajnikanth came across a bear. It was so terrified that it fled north into the arctic. It was also so terrified that all of its decedents now have white hair.