PeeVee (Perumal Venkatesan) is an advertising professional with a limitless passion to capture light. He never ceases to find time to pursue his creative instincts. Though he loves to click anything, his interests are inclined towards life and moments. His images were published in Indian and International magazines, and were showcased in various prestigious exhibitions. He won accolades for his images and published a coffee table book on Tour of Nilgiris, a cycling tour.
He has over 7 years of experience in marketing and branding, handling corporate clients like Intel and Yahoo among others. He was also a co-founder and Director of Redframes, a photography collective. He is passionate about blogging and Languages and has been an ardent reader of Indian History.
Peevee holds a B.Tech in Chemical Engineering from University of Madras and an MBA in Marketing from Pondicherry Central University. He also got a traveller, rider and runner tag to his credit.
Spoke Photography at various events across India.
6. Dec 2012: Monetizing Photography
5. Aug 2012: Story of Redframes – The Story of PeeVee
4. Aug 2012: Photography for Entrepreneurs
3. Nov 2011: Frames of My City
2. Oct 2011: WWPW –
1. Sep 2011: ExperTED –
Exhibited Images in various photo exhibitions across India.
11. Sep 2012: Group Show –
10. Sep 2012: Group Show –
9. Aug 2012: Group Show –
8. Apr 2011: Group Show –
7. Oct 2010: Group Show – Photography Society of Madras, Chennai. (19-24 October)
6. Oct 2010: Group Show – Frames of Mind, Bangalore Photography Club, Bangalore (22-24 October)
5. Aug 2009: Group Show – Frames of Mind, Bangalore Photography Club, Bangalore (28-30 August)
4. Aug 2009: Group Show – Photography Society of Madras, Chennai. (18-23 August)
3. Apr 2009: Group Show – INTACH World Heritage Day (18th April)
2. Sep 2008: Group Show – Repromen Offset Thar Journal, Images from Rajasthan, Bangalore. (26-28 September)
1. Feb 2008: Group Show – Photography Club of Ahmedabad at Ahmedabad.
8. Mar 2013: Co-Curated a photo exhibition with Selvaprakash L – Fluid Frames for The Alternative – at Max Mueller Bhavan, Bangalore. (22 March -6 April 2013)
7. Dec 2012: Co-Curated a photo exhibition with Selvaprakash L – Breathing Light by Prarthana – at Atta Galatta, Bangalore. (9-16 December 2012)
6. Sep 2012: Frames of My City, 50 best images were exhibited at NGV Park. Street Exhibit in association with Citizen Matters, Bangalore.
5. Mar2012: Frames of My City, 50 best images were exhibited at BTM Park. Street Exhibit in association with Citizen Matters, Bangalore.
4. Apr 2012: Frames of My City, 50 best images were exhibited at 1, Shanthi Road, Bangalore.
3. Jan 2012: Frames of My City, 50 best images were exhibited at IIM Bangalore.
2. Nov 2011: Frames of My City, 50 best images were exhibited at Alliance Francaise de Bengaluru, 25,26,27 Nov 2011.
1. May 2010: Photo Marathon followed by a Group show for InfinityF and Bangalore Weekend Shoots.
6. Spoke photography on News 9 Bangalore, on the eve of a Street Photography Exhibit at National Games Village, 23 September 2012.
5. Recognised as a Local Hero by
4. Lead one of the Scott Kelby’s World Photo Walks for Avenue Road, Bangalore. 2 October 2011
3. Honourable Mention at Photography Society of Madras National Level Salon 2010, Chennai.
2. Lead one of the Scott Kelby’s World Photo Walks for Malleswaram, Bangalore with Suyog Gaidhani. 24 July 2010
1. The official photographer for Tour of Nilgiris, India’s original and longest cycle tour, spanning for 10 days in Nilgiris, covering 3 states (TN, KL and KA). Dec 2009.
8. Frames of My City, a coffee table book for Redframes – Feb 2012
7. Table-top Year Calendar for IGIA – 2011
6. Coffee Table Book on Tour of Nilgiris – 2010
5. Table-top Year Calendar for Citizen Matters – 2010
4. Table-top Year Calendar for SICHREM – 2010
3. Heritage Post Cards on Bangalore for INTACH – 2009
2. Table-top Year Calendar for SICHREM – 2009
1. Table-top Year Calendar for Repromen Offset Printers – 2009
More Live Images on Instagram at…